Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, March 3, 2008

The new blog was so naked, it was just created yesterday and I'm still working out the bugs (ie, me not knowing what I'm doing). Here are some random rambling thoughts to get this kicked off! Thanks to Karen and Shawna at Paper Pals for giving me the motivation/reason to get the Cory Connection up and running. This could be fun, right?

Ah, Mondays. Not my favorite. Too many projects, too little time. Meetings, meetings, meetings, then errands at lunch, and kids to gymnastics. On the other hand, what are my options? Nothing to do, no where to go? Boring...

This is a busy week...in today, out Tuesday and Wednesday for a work trip (sidebar: I'll get to see my sister and some old, good friends on the trip), back in on Thursday and then out March 7-13 (yeah, I get to see my friend Karen in Indy and my family in Nebraska!). Nonetheless, when I get back, I may not want to deal with another suitcase for some time.

Last, but not least...Today/tomorrow seems like a good day to be born, right? Our friend Heather just called from the hospital. She and Brandon's daughter, Eva, is trying to get out today...very cool. It's their first baby, and of course they are a little freaked, but they will be good and it will all be good.

Come back later...I will be figuring out how to post my most recent Paper Pals Design Team projects and some other crafty noddling I've done lately!
A

4 Comments:

Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Yay! Got yourself a blog! Can't wait to see your creations posted! I'm adding you to my links...

And how exciting that Heather's at the hospital! I hope and pray all goes well for her today and the days ahead.

March 3, 2008 at 2:43 PM

 
Blogger london tierney said...

Welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of blogging and blog stalking! I am so excited to see all of the creative stuff you come up with!

March 3, 2008 at 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Karen Tews Lien said...

You are so funny! I also can't wait to see more and hear more from you!!

March 3, 2008 at 11:49 PM

 
Blogger Shawna said...

Woohoo!!! I posted your layout and cards to the design team blog...can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

March 4, 2008 at 7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home