Sunday, December 29, 2013
- Name: Anita Cory
- Location: Pullman, Washington, United States
I'm a busy, busy woman, and I am, for the most part, OK with that. I work full time at Washington State University, finished my PHD in Higher Ed. Administration last spring, have a great family, and am generally more blessed than I ever thought I would be. The key to being busy, and somehow managing, I've found, is to not worry about dishes in the sink, or mending that needs to be done. Focus on your priorities. I don't always do a great job of that, but dishes vs. time with kids or spouse is no question for me! I love lists. In fact, I can check create a blog off the list now. Nonetheless, if I ever find a Genie in a bottle, my first wish will be to not need 8 hours of sleep a day... there is so much more I'd do with an extra 2-3 hours a day...watch out! Second wish? That someone would pay me fabulously to be a professional crafter. And third wish...I'll take suggestions!
- Photo Book
- Dusting off the old blog for the 2013 Cory Year i...
- Musings about July 1st.
- On being a Mom.
- Cory Year in Review
- The big weekend of closure ...and stuff
- Last, first day of three kids at three different s...
- Saying goodbye...the worst part about life in Pull...
- It's a date...
- A fitting obsession for Mother's Day...