Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

travelling and other random stuff

The gals over at Paper Pals are so great. Knowing I had such a busy week, and still working out the logistics of blogging (i.e. this time it is, how to post a photo), Shawna took photos for me and put them on the Design Team blog. You can take a look at http://paperpalsdesignteam.blogspot.com/.

I'm on my trip...although travelling by plane can be a pain, it is way way way better than having to drive to Portland, then Seattle, then home. Yeah for frequent flier miles! Tomorrow, we're off to Seattle for another meeting...could be a tough crowd. If you pray, I'd appreciate it, if you do a traditional dance for good luck, wish on stars, pluck 4 leaf clovers, or any other sort of good mojo inducing activity, I'll take it.

I'm here with my sister and niece and nephew tonight...did I mention they are super cute kids? Maybe they'll appear in some upcoming DT work? You'll have to see their adorable-ness for yourself.

So, did I mention I get to see my friend Karen and scrapbook all weekend? I'm counting the minutes. I think it is about 4200 minutes from now...OK, 3 days!

Seriously...I'm blogging when I should be sleeping...TTFN!
a

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

Have a safe trip...see ya when you get back!

March 5, 2008 at 8:13 AM

 
Blogger Karen Tews Lien said...

Have a wonderful time. Say Hi! to Karen for me. And we will see you when you get back!!

March 5, 2008 at 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home