Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

This is going to hurt, and leave a mark. In two days.

Yeah. Here is a little nugget of truth I'm slowly learning. If you get sucked into your email, TV, Facebook, and blogs, late on Sunday night you are doomed to a day of dog-tiredness on Tuesday.

Right. Here I am. Reacquainting myself with Heather's blog . Her sense of humor reminded me of how much I like this blog . Then I remembered that my friend Shelle was a guest blogger on SCL, so I had to go looking for that post. Then, I remembered the lovely and friendly ladies Angela and I met at the Adorn It booth at CKC in Bellevue this weekend, and that they have a blog(s) . Then I remembered other "famous" Utah women, and had to check in on this inspiring woman .

Wow. I just had a flashback to roughly one year ago, when I was equally distracted by email, TV, Facebook, and blogs, late on a Sunday night when I should have been reading the latest dribble on leadership, fraternity stuff and sorority junk, then quoting it in my proposal (and later my dissertation).

So, I've come full circle. This time... the only consequence is how much I will really need a nap on Tuesday right about when I am supposed to be an engaging and dynamic professor for a leadership class for Greeks.

Life is so good on this side!

Enjoy!
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home