Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Turns out, it was a good day to be born!

Last thing, then really, I'm sleeping (which is probably NOT what our friends Heather and Brandon are doing right now).

Yep, little ( or not so little) Eva Lorraine Brackett was born earlier today at 1:55 am. Brandon says Heather is doing OK, just tired. No wonder... Eva came in (or should I say out) at 9 pounds, 3 ounces. Yikes! Wait, do I need to return the cute little size 0-3 onsie?

a

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm typing with one hand--I'm turning out to be a good mom :-). Thanks also for the internt fame. It's 2:30 am and I'm awake! Thank goodness for Law & Order, and sweet little baby cheeks. We hope to see you soon! I just may start a blog with all this late night time on my hands.

March 6, 2008 at 2:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home