Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My child...a chicken?

OK...sometimes we joke around with the kids that they were hatched out of eggs, but I didn't think any of them took us seriously. Until...

Recently, while doing and saying nothing else at the kitchen bar, my adorable youngest transformed before my eyes. See for yourself....and add this to the list of stories about Harrison. Seriously...make the cuteness stop... I can hardly contain myself!
A

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ha ha ha! I'm looking forward to when Eva starts doing things like that. You are a lucky lady!

August 14, 2008 at 12:30 PM

 
Blogger Tricia S. said...

Harrison is so cute. Sort of reminded of how we used to tell David that he was from outer space, until the day he started really acting the part. ~T

August 14, 2008 at 2:00 PM

 
Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Bwah ha ha!!! He is so very hilarious! I love how animated he is... isn't it great to have a comedian in the house to keep everyone smiling (most of the time)?

Thanks for sharing!

August 16, 2008 at 8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home