Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Friday, May 9, 2008

More Signs of Spring


If you ask my kids, they'll tell you one of the signs of spring is obligatory photos in some sort of coordinated clothing with various flowers blooming in the front yard as the backdrop. Yes, "we" do this every spring. Sometimes the photos end up as the Mothers' Day card/mini-book for Grandmas Ruth & Chris, but this year, due to the "lucky" theme going on, there will be reflection on how lucky I am to be a Mom.

So, here are SEVEN of the reasons I am LUCKY to be Spencer, Harrison and Camryn's Mom:
1. I have a steady supply of affection.
2. I have handmade gifts, cards, ornaments and macaroni art going "way back".
3. I get to be part of shaping three amazing humans into responsible adults.
4. I get to be a grandmother someday (not too soon please).
5. I have a mini-me (see oldest child), and two that always remind me of how much I love their Dad (note the magnificent blue eyes on #2 and #3 kiddos).
5. I have minions to help around the house/yard.
6. I get to drive a mini van (wait, does that make me lucky, or dorky?)
7. Said mini van makes it easier to be a soccer and gymnastics mom...so, I'm lucky to be a chauffer.

Nothing like spring, blooming flowers, and my kids to put me in a good mood.
Am I lucky? Nope...
I'd say BLESSED!
A


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayhem said...

Ack, your kids look so grown up!

May 11, 2008 at 6:03 PM

 
Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Hey fellow dork... happy belated mothers day! Glad to see your 7 listed blessings!

May 13, 2008 at 4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home