Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ah...Thursday...for me it is Friday. In a little more than 24 hours I'll be in Indy with Karen, eating, drinking, laughing...you know the usual merriment when with your best friend. Then scrap-a-dapping all weekend! Did I mention I'm really excited? Is there any better way to spend a weekend? OK, maybe a massage, or a romantic get-away, but this is pretty high on the list.

If you haven't seen it, you should go over to the Paper Pals Design Team blog (www.paperpalsdesignteam.blogspot.com). I've been posting some of my projects there...when I have some time, I'll post them here. But, in the meantime, you'll get to see the beautiful/clever creations of the talented life artists at Paper Pals. Yeah, you're my friend, and you like to see my stuff, but trust me, you are in for a treat when you see the rest of the gang!

TTFN,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home