Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...

I have written and submitted 180+ pages of fascinating dribble to my chair. She has marked it up and provided good, but challenging feedback. I have re-written 30% of the paper in the last 8 days and will turn it in for another round of review tomorrow. Then wait.

Yes, there is a light at the end of my dissertation tunnel...I just hope it isn't a train.

If the next round of feedback sounds anything like, "you're getting close, but you need to re-write ___________", then yeah, the light is on the front of a huge train carrying the "you probably won't graduate in May" message.

Ugh.

A

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia S. said...

Hang in there. I have the below scripture hanging on the wall in my office, and try to remind myself daily that it's all part of His plan for me.
"we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." Romans 5:2-5
It will all work out...even if it takes longer than you hoped. :)
~T

March 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home