Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What Happened to Summer?

Really...remember my series on "signs of spring"? I was still "documenting" them in June...and it snowed then too!

Seriously, it was hot, like it was actually summer, all of about 3 days in Pullman, and here we go..it's fall, and my kids (ALL 3 of them) are starting school, on a cold, cloudy (great for photos) rainy day in late August.

After the "mandatory" first day of school photos, Spencer took off to catch his "Tripper" bus, while John and I headed to Jefferson Elementary with Camryn and Harrison.

Not only where did summer go, where has the time gone? See next post on my mid-life musings about time and my youngest...sigh...
A




1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia S. said...

Holy smokes - how long has it been since I've seen your kids? Spencer and especially Camryn look like teenagers in this photo. How is Harrison liking K? ~T

September 5, 2008 at 1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home