Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

"craft it forward"

Once again, I'm inspired by my friend Angela Lenssen (her blog link is to the right). She is "paying it forward" in a creative, crafty way, and I've taken her challenge and will do the same.

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice (but there is a good chance it will involve paper-crafting). For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It’ll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it’s going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Who’s in?

Craft it forward idea from Kiwi

Yeah...I should be studying...but who's keeping track?!
A

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ha! Number one! I'm number one! I eagerly await whatever you are going to make.

April 12, 2009 at 8:39 PM

 
Blogger Dave Westol said...

Ms. Cory: I may be # 2. As a loyal Cougs follower and supporter of WSU Greeks, I am pleased to participate in "Craft it Forward".

April 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM

 
Blogger Shelle and Dan said...

Oooh! Oooooh! I'm #3. Yay!

April 13, 2009 at 9:33 AM

 
Blogger mommyneedsanap said...

OK, well now I'm bummed. Clearly being crazy busy at work is cutting into my blog checking time. Otherwise I totally would have been in the top three. I feel like others need to be thrown under this particular bus also, so in my defense I say...I checked and checked and checked your blog following your "uncle" post and there was nothing, no updates, no Picasa collages, nothing, and I can only take so much disappointment before I give up... :-)

Hope to see you at LCN!
April

April 14, 2009 at 6:26 PM

 
Blogger Mayhem said...

Hey, wait a second now... You have to agree to craft it forward to three other people and you have to post the deal on your own blog. Right? In that case, I believe I am #2... Ummm, not that I'm gettin' competitive or anything...

http://mayhemandmagic.typepad.com

April 15, 2009 at 1:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home