Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Re-Cap

After daily blogging, apparently I "fell off the blog-wagon". So, my apologies to my 2 loyal blog readers, below I offer a few photos and videos of our Christmas. We had a great morning together, a nice lunch, and enjoyed playing a new (but long) card game with our friends the Lawtons.

Enjoy!






1 Comments:

Blogger Mayhem said...

Oh my word, Camryn is so cute I can hardly stand it! In the first video I saw her in the background, hugging and rocking her two dolls and thought, "That was me, about 25ish years ago!" I remember how excited I was to get Samantha. That was WAY back when there were only Samantha, Molly and Kristen. Then to see her open them in the third video was so sweet!

And Harrison has light-up pajamas! I don't think my kids know such a thing exists, and I know they would harass me into getting them if they saw this video!

January 5, 2009 at 11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home