Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

...everywhere you go.

Yes, we had our first snow in Pullman over the weekend, which brings out the kid in boys of all ages.

Harrison wanted to go out in the snow on Friday evening around 8:00 pm in the dark, black night, to play in it….luckily, he was willing to wait until Saturday morning (although it took some persuading).


Then, it was Spencer and his buddy Josh’s turn on Saturday morning…at thirteen, they couldn’t wait either.

On Sunday, John got his turn and took the boys sledding on the perfect sledding hill in Pullman. Since all I want for Christmas is a B (passing) grade in my statistics class (the final is this week), I was at home studying and not documenting the first sledding of the season…sorry…maybe next time!

So, yes…the snow is here, the tree and lights are up, the packages that need to be mailed are wrapped, and...

it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

A

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Wow. Crazy boys. Fun videos!

I can relate to the crazy boys in snow at my house... Grant has been spending HOURS outside. I'd like it to stay like this through February!

Good luck today!

December 16, 2008 at 2:07 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Um...I'm glad we are getting together this Friday. I miss my friend!!

December 17, 2008 at 2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home