Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More on that note:

... it is beginning to look alot like Christmas.

Oh, the mad rush of "Christmas preparations". Thankfully, I'm not riding on the back of a donkey, hoping to find a place indoors to have my baby, versus a stable. Nesting takes on a whole new meaning if you are going to live in a stable with a newborn.

Of course, I am so grateful that Mary and Joseph's "list" had on it, right at the top, bring God into the world as a baby, raise him up, and allow him to be sacrificed on my behalf. So, compared to that, these preparations are absolutely nothing.

Nonetheless, I offer, the photo collage and list below to give you a glimpse into my "December To Do List". Please do not judge on how many items on the list are checked off...I am finally done with studying for the Statistics final and can turn my attention to these items.

  • Update address list for people I know moved but now I need to track them down
  • Send Christmas Cards
  • Bake copious amounts of cookies and goodies for staff and friends
  • Make or purchase teacher gifts
  • Wrap presents here on the home front
  • Make presents for a few select people
  • Create Paper Pals Design Team "limited edition, by Moi" kit
  • Finish photo slide shows and video for future blog posts...i.e...check back soon!
  • Wrap and mail presents to far away family (check)


On a happy note, the photos below show you some of what has already been done, or enjoyed:

  • A visit with my parents, just in time for my Mom's birthday on December 1st. We had delicious treats and lunch with her Aunt Denise (always a great time)
  • Decorated the tree
  • Visited sister Tricia and cousin Jey (w/ wife, Lori) in Denver
  • Hang Christmas lights


Yes, it really is the season to be jolly!

A



1 Comments:

Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Hey, good thought. Riding a donkey right now being uber preggo... things could be a little rougher than they are now, huh?

Add to your list: play in the snow and take lots of fun photos and video of my family in it.

(Sorry... that doesn't shorten the list any, does it?)

December 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home