Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The things that just make your day...


...and make being a Mom the best experience on the planet.

Not only is this one as cute as they come, he is sweet too.

On Sunday, after returning from a 4 day trip, Harrison ran out to great me, curbside. His little body was so happy to see me he was jumping up and down, wiggling side to side. He looked like a little puppy when it is happy and about to whiz on the floor. I digress...

So, he came over to me and then I realized he was sort of laugh-crying.

I asked him, "are you crying?"

"Yes", he replied.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

Harrison then said these amazing words to me, "these are tears of joy, Mom, tears of joy".


Seriously?! I lead a much more blessed life than I deserve.


Sigh...
A


1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Love. That. Kid. Seriously, Harrison is awesome.

April 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home