Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It has been a while...and there is stuff...Firsts

Yes, I still have this blog. Yes, I have the best of intentions. All varieties of time-wasters have kept me from updating here. So, get ready...I feel a series coming.
___________________________________________



The first day of school came and is long gone. We are well into the school year and people are reading (Harrison), writing (Camryn) and calculating (Spencer).



I can't believe our "baby" is in 1st grade. He is still our little guy though, and in true Harrison form has announced several days upon arrival at Patti's that he will be taking a nap. He wants to ride his bike to school almost every day (which would not be a good idea, trust me). He is doing well in school (reading on his own a little) and AWANA too.


The girl is doing really great in 5th grade. She seemingly has turned over a new leaf and is on top of her homework (in a very timely manner) as well as her AWANA verses/activities. She is definately a pre-teen in every sense of the word; mood swings, fashion fits, complexion "issues", and extended periods of giggling with her BFF. Nevermind her long and not-so-trimmed looking hair. She is growing it until it is long enough to cut and donate to Locks-of-Love (goal date is around Christmas).


The darling eldest never ceases to amaze me. He is a good kid, albiet a much deeper-thinker than my DNA is capable of contibuting. He is in 8th grade and still excels at math (if he didn't look so much like me, I'd wonder if babies were switched at the hospital). His soccer team is undeafeated (inc. a tie with the other undefeated team), he's playing sax, and according to our youth paster is a leader in the middle school (insert proud mom cyber-bumper sticker here).
______________________________________________


OK...this wraps up Part 1 of my updates...stay tuned for September festivities next time!

A






1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I was about to start heckling you to update since April finally did. It's good to see pics of your little ones! Give them hugs and/or high fives for me. :-)

October 15, 2009 at 10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home