Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

She flips, she skips, she spins...

and gets ribbons!
Camryn just finished her third year of gymnastics and the spring show was in late May. She only takes 1-2 classes a week, and with her nearly 5' lanky frame, well, let's just say, she likes gymnastics and it's good for her coordination. It is fun to watch when we go to the show and the whole "gym" particiapted in a floor routine to a Miley Cyrus song. Enjoy!




Sorry about the sideways video. Not sure why blogger does this sometimes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I always wanted to do gymnastics and diving when I was Cam's age, and my mom never would let me. Something about a broken neck? I envy all the tricks she can do!

My only experience with gymnastics was in elementary school PE (we even learned to vault) and when my roommate in college took gymnastics and the entire floor was practicing headstands.

June 25, 2009 at 4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home