Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Harrison on the cover of a Magazine?!


Those that follow the Cory Connection know that the littlest Cory, Harrison (aka Hair Dog) is just full of personality, antics, clever one-liners, and that I am confident he will one day be a fraternity social chair, although hopefully he will not be "that guy".

All that aside, I will always be the first in line for the "That Harrison is One Cute Kid" fan club...yes, I'm biased. Nonetheless, you are allowed to think your own child(ren) are as cute or more so than my little guy, but look what I did!

Yes, I uploaded 5 pics of Harrison for a Scrapbooks, Etc. "Your Kid on the Cover" contest. Not sure what happens next, but it prompted me to tell some friends, so consider yourself told.

If he makes the cut, there will be "voting"... I have my fingers crossed!

A

Gallery Link: http://my.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/photos/kid-on-the-cover/april/702200104/

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I voted, and yes, he is the cutest kid!

April 19, 2009 at 10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home