Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going to Work "potluck style"

Well, the shoe dropped today at work. Yeah...I'm still employed, but it looks like I'll be bringing my own pens, pencils, paper, files, tape, staples, and other assorted supplies with me. I may even bring my own printer. Harumph.

I'm looking on the bright side. Potlucks are usually really fun and a great way to try new things. Maybe my co-workers will bring really cool pens, I'll bring really cool paper, and we can swap.

Oh...if you call me at work and it's long distance to call you back...sorry...no can do. You'll have to keep calling and calling me, just like in the "old days" before voice mail...heck, before answering machines.

OK...really. I'm grateful to have a job and I'm blessed. But, wow...some interesting things are going on.

A

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Anita! I found you! :) But having to go to work "potluck style" sounds awful! If you're running low on fun pens and brightly colored paper, let me know and I'll send you an office supply care package!

May 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home