Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, May 10, 2010

More music, and a little acting...in the air



The little dude was the “ham” at his K-1st Muscial, E-I, E-I, Oops!

Basically, the kids were telling the story of a calf at Old Macdonald's farm that didn't know how to moo, so the other animals had to go through and each share their features and sounds to rule out what this non-mooing animal must be. I think. My friend April and I both wished for closed captioning for the "kid-musical impaired".


**Oh, and I had to hold the camera up with nothing to rest on...sorry about the shaking. Just think of it like my very own "Blair Witch Project" filming technique. Smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vuttikrai Saechue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 23, 2010 at 8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home