Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

He is NOT a baby anymore...


Fourteen years ago tonight, puffed up like a hip-hop-o-potimous, I prepared for bed.  Sure, I was "on bedrest" with soaring blood pressure, but like many first-timers, I "didn't get it".  This is the night that my life changed forever.  For the better. 

Due to the crazy blood pressure, Spencer Clayton could not stay in "casa de Mom" any longer and he was abruptly brought into this world via emergency c-section on February 8th.  He was so tiny and so helpless.  

Oh, how things have changed. 
 
  I loved him instantly then.  I love him still.  I even really really like him.  He is smart, strong, tall, talented, humble, kind, witty and sarcastic, and usually does the right thing.  How did I get a kid like this?  

Again...I'm leading a blessed life here people.  Really, I am.  

A

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Spen-SAH! Love that kid--give him a special birthday noogie for me. :-)

February 8, 2010 at 8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

February 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home