Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am leading a blessed life...


 Really I am.  


Recently, one of the few times in my adult life, I was really really wondering, what God was doing (with me specifically).  You know, the times that you question the Almighty God, Creator of the University, about His decision making?  

Yeah, I know.  Super. Duper.  Arrogant and weak.


Actually, I didn't think God was engineering the challenging situation (no, that had the big S all over it), but I kept wondering and often doubting whether God was doing something bigger, better, and more clever than I could see anytime in the near future, or would it be "forever" from now before things made sense.   Those with stronger faith than mine just thought, "of course He was".  

And you are right. 

Lessons learned:
  • Be careful in what you place your identity. 
  • Be grateful everyday for what God had provided you. 
  • Don't be so impatient in trying to understand what God has in store.  
  • God has a plan...and it doesn't involve harm to me. 
  • Other believers are ready and willing to share your burden and lift you in prayer...over and over and over.
  • God is good.  
A

10 Comments:

Blogger Shelle and Dan said...

Amen my friend. Amen.

January 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

 
Blogger AngMomof3 said...

God, the creator of the Univeristy, is truly GOOD. :)

January 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so right- the good good Lord does have a plan- for each of us.

I really like when you say- He means no harm :)

He is forever listening to our woes, sorting it all out for us, yet making us learn the lessons we're meant to learn in this life-time.

WE are indeed leading blessed lives :)

I had a good read.

January 28, 2010 at 3:03 PM

 
Blogger bangjlimz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM

 
Blogger coolgadgets4u said...

You have stated so very well the Lord has a plan..
Sometimes we just can see what it is or why or how.
http://www.rnrprogram.com

January 30, 2010 at 9:27 AM

 
Blogger Dr Chris Hill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 4, 2010 at 6:07 PM

 
Blogger Direction said...

I like this. Makes me think of last Sunday's service at the church I attend. It was on how God gives us each talents/special gifts. You might not know what they are yet, but keep searching. When you find something you excel in don't let it go to waste. Use it to help others and make the world a better place.

Keep writing:)

February 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM

 
Blogger Muhammmad Riaz said...

good

February 15, 2010 at 12:57 AM

 
Blogger R A Parr said...

I love what you write and the way you write it. Keep it up

March 3, 2010 at 2:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

god has given a lot of surprises to me, am vary thankful for the surprises and making my life so adventurous and exploring...as you say he is almighty and we should not question him for his plans in our life...
Work From Home India

March 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home