Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, January 25, 2010

And the winner on my blog is....drum roll please...


Thanks for participating in our blog hop!  We all had a ton of fun with this!
 
The winner of the "mysterious" prize on my blog (uh, because I forgot to post a photo of it) is...
 
mom2m4boys!
 
She said she would wish for:  
1 - a cure for my sons rare disease    2 - that I will never lose any loved ones    3 - that i will have a happy marriage and happy family forever    
I hope her wishes, and yours, all come true!    
mom2m4boys...please contact me at anitacory@hotmail.com by Thursday, January 28, 8 PM PST with your address so I can send your prize!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Tews Lien said...

Great job on the blog hop! You guys rocked it!!!

January 27, 2010 at 6:42 AM

 
Blogger AngMomof3 said...

Congrats on winning, Amy!!! (Anita-- this is an old co-worker of mine!)

January 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home