Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The latest in fall footwear


Gorgeous, isn't it? You so wish you could have one too, right? I'll be done with mine the week before Christmas, so if you would like to borrow it for "just the perfect outfit", let me know!
Seriously, though. Round two of "can we rebuild it" for my left foot is going well. When I saw it today I thought it looked "ugly". Nonetheless, the Doctor remarked how beautiful it was looking. Ok...he's the boss!
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!
A


2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

The boot is back! I hope this works for you and you can have pain free feet for Christmas this year.

November 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM

 
Blogger mommyneedsanap said...

I just might want to borrow that delightful little number--it seems like it would compliment so many of my outfits!

Hope it's all good this time!
A

November 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home