Head blogger: Anita Cory, wife, mom of 3, sister, sorority alumnae, Christian, Sorority/Fraternity Life professional at WSU, former Paper Pals Design Team member, dissertation writer, and all around friendly 40-something in Pullman, Washington.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh brother. There is a pattern emerging here.

Yes, it’s true. I’ve become a sporadic blogger. The top reasons (aka excuses) for this approach to my blog include:

5. Writing a lengthy discourse analysis paper this semester has seemingly taken all of my time, and some of my joy.

4. My internet connection usually ‘takes a break’ right about when I think about blogging.

3. I’m behind on dealing with photos and videos (not to worry, there has not been a slow down of picture-taking).

2. My life is, thankfully, pretty boring.

1. When I get this far behind I struggle with the idea of a “catch-up and catch-all” post, but it may become necessary!

Check back soon!
A

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 29, 2010 at 2:30 AM

 
Blogger Tracy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2010 at 12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home