Really I am.
Recently, one of the few times in my adult life, I was really really wondering, what God was doing (with me specifically). You know, the times that you question the Almighty God, Creator of the University, about His decision making?
Yeah, I know. Super. Duper. Arrogant and weak.
Actually, I didn't think God was engineering the challenging situation (no, that had the big S all over it), but I kept wondering and often doubting whether God was doing something bigger, better, and more clever than I could see anytime in the near future, or would it be "forever" from now before things made sense. Those with stronger faith than mine just thought, "of course He was".
And you are right.
- Be careful in what you place your identity.
- Be grateful everyday for what God had provided you.
- Don't be so impatient in trying to understand what God has in store.
- God has a plan...and it doesn't involve harm to me.
- Other believers are ready and willing to share your burden and lift you in prayer...over and over and over.
- God is good.